Do I have an account?
To find out, follow these steps:
- On the homepage, click on START YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW (not SIGN IN) in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address.
- An error message will tell you if your email address has been recognized.
How do I edit my password?
Once you're logged in you can edit your password by going on your profile.
1. Click on your name on the top right corner. Then click on view my profile.
2. On my account page you will be able to edit your password.
Can I use it on my TV?
The Roku Version of LA Dance Workout is not available yet and will be enabled in the next few weeks.
If your TV has Roku OS, or you have a Roku-enabled device, then yes you will be. You will only have to download LA Dance Workout's channel on the Roku Channel Store. If you have a desktop subscription you will be able to link it to your Roku device and start dancing!
I can’t log in to my account
If you're having trouble logging into your L.A. Dance Workout account, make sure you follow these steps:
- On the login screen, choose the option to log in
- Enter your email address or username
- Enter your password
- Click SIGN IN
To reset your password:
- On the homepage, click on SIGN IN in the top right corner
- Click on FORGOT MY PASSWORD
- Enter your email address to validate
- Go to your inbox where an email will have been sent, inviting you to reset your password
- Click on the link in the email
- Type in your new password
- If you do not receive your reset password email, check your spam/junk filters or try entering other email addresses you might have used when you signed up
How to sign out?
If you need to log out:
- On the homepage, click on your name on the top right corner
- Follow the drop-down menu until you see SIGN OUT
- Click on SIGN OUT
- You will now be redirected back to the homepage.
I no longer have access to the email address I used to register
If you have changed the email address you registered with, and can't reset your password.
In this case, you will need to create a new account. If you have an active subscription, please contact us at email@example.com
I canceled my membership but I was charged anyway. How do I get a refund?
If you canceled your membership after the renewal date of your subscription, you will be charged for the next month per our terms of service. If you canceled your membership before the renewal date of your subscription and still have been charged in spite of this, please contact us by completing the form on Need Help page.